it's May and holi, holiDay!
|off-shoulder shirt by Mohito; Cotton Candy by Orlybeauty|
When the first week of May comes, it brings not only flowers but also some spare time to take breathe between your duties (for those who don't know - each year we celebrate May 3rd Constitution here in Poland).
Today I'd like to show you another floral design - inspired both with an off-shoulder top by Mohito Celebration and one of Pshiiit's nailarts as well. This is second manicure made together with Orly Poland and Mohito brand.
At the end of the post you will find a step by step pictorial!
Na końcu wpisu znajdziecie krótki tutorial!
1. Polish your nails with your fave base coat and then use two coats of Cotton candy by Orly.
2. When the base colour is dried, grab Orly White Out and paint white flowers with irregular shapes.
3. In the centre of each flower add some yellow details with Orly Spark.
4. Then take Orly Green with envy and, using a thin brush, add big leaves (look at the picture below).
5. When it's all dried, add few light-green thinner leaves - use Orly Green apple. If you want to- you can also use the white nailpolish for details in this step.
6. Using Orly Orange sorbet, add delicate dots on each flower.
Remember to cover your ready-to-go nailart with Orly Polishield to smooth it beautifully!
May the spring be with you!